Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Growing in Unity


Welcome to Growing in Unity!  This week Teri is up sharing her fabulous Unity creations!

Meet Teri:


Here is a little something about Teri:


"I've been an avid crafter for many years and enjoy creating for numerous design teams as well as doing affiliate work for several craft companies.  Card making is my love and I adore the Unity Stamp Company.   Find me on social media @wavingmywand and on my blog at wavingmywand.blogspot.com"

Check out this great card:

Be sure to swing on by Teri's blog each day this week for fun Unity inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies.



3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Terri, this was a totally cool technique!

Celeste Goff said...

Your cards are always so beautiful Terri and this one is no exception!

Celeste Goff said...

Your cards are always so beautiful Terri and this one is no exception!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close