Tuesday, September 13, 2016

DT Tuesday and Pick of the Week with Heather

Good morning my lovely Unity friends! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group! But first...in case you were wondering what my theme is today - here is a photo that sums it all up!


Fall has always been a time of year I love - so making fall cards is also a love of mine! Like this one using the current Kit of the Month Moment's Between Moments and this month's Sentiment Kit Bountiful Owl:


I also made a Quick Tip video to go along with this one, sharing a little of how I like to paper piece images like this:



Wouldn't it be fun if pumpkins really grew in the garden just like this? I for one would love it!


I love this sentiment - although I don't like coffee at all and the traditional PSL - I do love just about anything else pumpkin - we actually gave in and made pumpkin pie last Sunday afternoon. It was time!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - I was going to just pick three, but there was no way I could narrow it down more than this!

First up - these lovely tags! I just adore the beautiful fall colors, the splatter, and the texture from the embossing paste!


And then we have this darling card using the same sentiment I used on my card above. The coloring and shading on this is PERFECTION!


This beautiful card - I adore the plaid, the washi, and the touch of sequins!


I'm a sucker for anything that looks like watercolor - and this card is just simply stunning!


This darling card - all the elements are SOOOOO fun and work so well together! I especially love the touch of purple - it completes the card just right!


And last but not least - this is BEAUTIFUL paper piecing! I love the plaid, the button in the center, and the woodgrain pattern paper behind it all!


I'll leave you with one last thought - after looking at all these cards, can you argue that this isn't true?


If you want more info on my card today - I have a full supply list up on my blog - thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful projects!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What an awesome card, Heather!! Awesome projects and thanks for the shout out!!! Woot Woot!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeous projects! Thank you for featuring my card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeous projects! Thank you for featuring my card!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close