Friday, July 1, 2016

It's okay not to be PERFECT - SOTW Reminder

Good morning! Have you seen this week's Stamp of the Week? So pretty, and I love the sentiment - I need that reminder often! I had fun using it on this card with some perfect summery colors! (((EDITED to add: I get asked all the time about this die - you can find it HERE)))




Make sure and pop over to the website and read about the Stamp of the Week if you aren't familiar - a super adorable stamp lands in your mailbox each week, for less than you probably spend on coffee in a week! A fabulous surprise - and who doesn't love surprises!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

mylittlecraftblog said...

I love the summer colors on this card. That circle/starburst die is amazing! Where did you get it? Can you post a link?

Evelyn

Houses Built of Cards said...

Hi Evelyn! I just updated the post with a link to that die if you check above! :-)

mylittlecraftblog said...

Thanks, Heather!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close