Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Growing in Unity


Hi there!  Welcome to Growing in Unity.  This week MariLynn is up sharing her fantastic Unity creations! 

Meet MariLynn:


Here is a little something about MariLynn:
"Hi, my name is MariLynn and I have been crafting for most of my life. I have been stamping and making cards for over 30 years. Besides being on my church's worship team and spending time with my family, I get a lot of enjoyment taking paper and making art.  This card that I'm sharing today was one that took a long time to make. A few weeks ago it was shared on social media about an autistic girl who had a birthday party last year and not even one person came. Her sister requested cards be sent to her to make this year's birthday really special. I decided to make  her a pop up card. I used the butterfly from Itty Bitty set called HERE TODAY HERE TOMORROW along with a Birthday stamp that I got in a UNITY grab bag. I used a really pretty dp from my stash. (it was a gift from a friend so I don't know who makes it.) I added pearls, ribbon and lace to the outside of the card. On the inside. I made pop ups for the butterflies to fly."

Here is a great card with an awesome inside pop up MariLynn made this week:





Be sure to swing by MariLynn's blog each day this week for loads of great Unity inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies!!

Till next time!


12 comments:

ionabunny said...

No link? Hugz

Pam said...

Very sweet card for a good cause!

adela whitehead said...

Pretty card

Denise Bryant said...

I'd visit if I had a link! Love that pretty butterfly card!

Sue D said...


Here is the link:


http://mississippi-mcgyver.blogspot.com/

Two Sisters Scrapbooking said...

saw this loved it beautiful butterflies remind me of my mom I never knew

Two Sisters Scrapbooking said...

saw this loved it beautiful butterflies remind me of my mom I never knew

Denise Bryant said...

Thanks for sharing the link, Sue D!

Angie said...

MariLynn, this is so gorgeous!!! The card is gorgeous on the outside and then the explosion of fluttering butterflies on the inside is such a fun surprise!!! That little girl is going to be over moon, excited when she opens this!! Beautiful!

sfcherry said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies!

ionabunny said...

Thanks Sue D. Hugz

Ruby said...

Lovely cards.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close