Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Growing in Unity Wednesday


Welcome to Growing in Unity! This week Sarah is up sharing her wonderful Unity creations!

Meet Sarah:


Here is a little something about Sarah:

"Hello!  My name is Sarah and I am from Minnesota and I LOVE crafting.  I dabbled with paper crafts a long time ago--my sister actually used to rubber stamp when she was in Jr. High and I made soooooo much fun of her...ooops!  It wasn't until about 10 years ago when I attended my first in home stamping party that I really loved what I saw, but never thought that I could "do that."  However, in about the last 5 years I've really bloomed in my crafting and figured out that I kinda love stamping... a lot!  It's my relaxation and creative outlet.  I love, love, love to make cards. And if you've followed my blog at all you will find I simply can't resist a great pun-- I love punny stamps oh so much and I love that Unity keeps bringing about more and more puns to keep me crafting :)  In my free time I love spending time with my friends and family.  I work full time in Property Management and that keeps me super busy.  When I'm not working I love going to college hockey games and baseball games with my hubby.  I also enjoy sitting back and sipping on bubble tea with my bestie!" 

Check out this great set Sarah created:


Be sure to swing on by Sarah's blog each day this week for loads of great inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies!

Thanks!


3 comments:

Two Sisters Scrapbooking said...

so cute glad to see this and to see how to so other techniques

Two Sisters Scrapbooking said...

so cute glad to see this and to see how to so other techniques

sfcherry said...

Beautiful! I love this stamp!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close