Tuesday, July 12, 2016

DT Tuesday

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are well!!  It's Kary here, hoping to inspire you to get your coloring medium out and make a card with Unity.

Today I have two cards to share, simple designs and just letting the Stamps be the focal image.  I used the sweet new Stamp sets by Phyllis Harris.  Hope you like them :)


The first card is using the image from Good For You.  I love ice-cream and they always remind me of Summer Days - soaking up the sun and having fun on the beach.

The second card uses the Stamp set Be Present.  I love this soft pretty image.

Here's a close up...

And now for the best part - I have been seeing some pretty awesome cards Unity peeps have been posting.  Here are a couple I'd like to highlight - it's so hard to just pick a few...


I love this Sweet card by Angela Bode.


and this Gorgeous card by Karen Conner.

Great job, Ladies!!

That's it for today and here's a quote that I hope will inspire your day.


2 comments:

Angie said...

Awww! Thank you so very much for including my card in your post! You made my day! Your cards are gorgeous! I just love both sweet girls!!! That face on the little girl in the first card is just the cutest ever. Absolutely love the paper you paired with the "Be Present" girl. So sweet. Congrats to Karen too! Very pretty card!

SHartl said...

The coloring in these cards are amazing! I love the way you can create a mood just by using different colors. Your DT is so talented!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close