Tuesday, July 26, 2016

DT Tuesday with Mandi

Hello Friends!

It's Mandi here with another DT Tuesday.

Here is a card I made for my friend with a matching envelope.


I stamped the flower in the corner of the card and coloured with my watercolours.

I wanted to leave a lot of white space on the card.

 So I stamped the sentiment directly underneath the flowers. 

I added some rhinestones to give it a wee bit of bling.

Then layered it with black card then on to a white card base.

I decorated the corner of the envelope with the same design minus the rhinestones.

The stamps I used today are from the June kit of the month  Beautiful One

The sentiment is from the May sentiment kit You Can & You Will.

**********************

Now on to some cards that caught my eye for pick of the week.

Terri Burson made this beautiful set of cards using the Insightful Meadows stamp.

I love the colours she used they are so dreamy.


I also loved this one from Elisa De Sena using the Basket Full of Wishes stamp.

I love her bright colour palette it is so pretty!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

I will leave you with this courtesy of Pinterest.


7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Mandi, this card is every bit as gorgeous in person as it is right here on the blog! I love how you offset and framed with a bit of black and stamped the floral up there in the corner. Thank you for mailing this one to me with your sweet note, it's going in my special keepsake box :)

Wendy said...

Hi Mandi! I love your card, it is just right!! I also love your other picks. They are so pretty in inspirational. I hope you have a wonderful day

sfcherry said...

I love your card! Beautiful! I mkje my envelopes to match also! Your picks of other cards are beautiful, great job ladies!

angela b said...

Love the use of color!

angela b said...

Love the use of color!

Pam said...

Love how you used this flower image, pretty cards you picked as well.

Papercrafting Princess said...

What lovely cards!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close