Inspiration Wednesday!

Greetings Unity followers!
It’s Camille here today showing you some Unity inspired projects I've had the pleasure to put together recently. First up is a 4-x-4-inch spring-summer inspired canvas.


Often times I’m inspired to do a project because of the stamp set. I desperately wanted to use the flowers and sentiment from this month’s Kit of the Month, A Summer Story.

Clicking on the image below will take you to the Kit-of-the-Month subscription page at Unity Stamp Company.


I wanted the canvas to be nice and simple, so the project came together pretty easily. Don't you just love it when that happens?

Here’s a closer look.


Now onto a different type of project--TAGS!

Recently, I’ve been inspired to use ANGIEGirls in a different way. Here’s what I mean—take a look!

Do you notice anything different about the ANGIEGirl below?


That's MY face in an ANGIEGirl!

I got started crafting with scrapbooking. I've been doing that for quite a while. When this idea came to me, I couldn't get to my crafty space fast enough. It melds the worlds of stamping, paper piecing, and scrapping into one FUN world.

Clicking on the images below will take you to the product pages at Unity Stamp Company.



Here’s another couple of tags using “Katie” and “Evelyn” as my very own personal paper dolls.


Do you like my facial expression in that one? I had fun taking the selfies.



This is my tribute to Prince tag. We have lots of fans in our house. I loved every minute of expressing myself on this tag as a Prince fan through the use of an ANGIEGirl.



I’m telling you, this was a GOOD time. I can’t want to do more, and I hope you’ll want to try it, too. What ANGIEGirls will you use?

Labels: