Tuesday, May 3, 2016

DT Tuesday with Angie Blom

Happy Tuesday
Have you checked out the new releases from the weekend.
Unity celebrated it's birthday on May 1st.. can you believe it has been 8 years. 
I am so loving this company. 
Let's make this eighth year amazing..

Today I have some cards I whipped up this morning. 
Easy copic coloring with some washi tape.
These were all from the Birthday Release. 





I also found this fun card on the Unity Show and Tell page via Facebook . 
This card was created by Crystal Rodner. 
I just love the white embossing and the watercolor technique used. 
Simply Gorgeous! 


To look at all the Unity stamps please check out
Have a great day.. hugs 
Angie 
xo 


3 comments:

Lagene said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful coloring!

kittykat3308 said...

Gorgeous cards. I love all of them

Kathleen

Pam said...

Lovely cards Angela! Crystal did a wonderful job on hers too! tfs!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close