Friday, March 18, 2016

Real Love Stories - Unity SOTW

Good morning! Heather Hoffman here to share a card I made with this weeks Stamp of the Week - there are only 2 more days to sign up to get this stamp - a brand new one starts on Sunday!


Here is this weeks Stamp of the Week - I thought it looked so pretty, soft, and romantic!


I added some texture to my pattern paper by applying embossing paste with a stencil, then tucked some burlap, doily, jute twine, vellum, and staples on there for even more texture!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a beautiful day!


4 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This caught my eye straight away, Heather! Love everything about it!

sfcherry said...

Love it! It is so beautiful!!

salem said...

stunnng

Pam said...

Just lovely! So girly, and love the background.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close