Inspire Wednesday!


Hi Unity peepers!!


Jolande here with Inspire Wednesday!
Last September I was in Minnesota, visiting the Unity stamp company!! 
I will be going this year again, because if there is something that inspires me, 
it's talking with all the people that work there.

Angela and I were talking about new designers and.......I had an idea.
Back in the Nederlands I had a talk with a good friend of mine, 
a BFF friend, Marleen van Meerendonk. 
She is a self-taught mixed media artist. 

And you know what???  

we are working together now on.........new Unity Mixed Media Stamps!!



Isn't that exciting news??
You have to wait until the beginning of April,
 but to give you a little bit of inspiration,
 here is some work from her.




There are a lot of videos on her blog, you can find them here!!

http://mvm-scrapdesign.blogspot.nl/

Have a great week and....see you back tomorrow with the blog hop!