Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Growing in Unity Wednesday


Welcome to Growing in Unity!  This week the wonderful Paula is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Paula:


"Hello! I started out crafting as a child, my mom & I would make quilts together. Then as a teenager we made a few home décor items. Later I started playing around with cardmaking here & there but not a whole lot until I found Unity & purchased my first Itty Bitty from Maria! I progressed to scrapbooking when my oldest was about a year old. Now I have a huge collection and enjoy using stamps on pretty much anything from cardmaking to scrapbooking and mixed media plus altered art. I love it all! I live in the woods in Arkansas with my husband, two sons, two kitties and a puppy."

Check out this beautiful project Paula made:


Be sure to swing on by Paula's blog each day this week for loads of inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies!!!

Till next week!

6 comments:

C. M. Taylor said...

Great composition! I love how you pulled it all together with the circle. TFS Can't wait to see the next piece of art.

Carlypool said...

Wow, love the vibrant colors and the hearts and how they pop of the page! Just absolutely beautiful

Carlypool said...

Wow, love the vibrant colors and the hearts and how they pop of the page! Just absolutely beautiful

danajohnson1218 said...

Wow, this card is beautiful and vibrant!!

Lagene said...

Wonderful piece of art!

Teresa Doyle said...

This canvas is SO beautiful!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close