Saturday, February 27, 2016

Floral Thanks Cards with March SMAK Kit

Good morning! Heather here to share a little trio of cards I made with the brand new SMAK kit - when I find a beautiful large focal image like this, I love to make a few of them - so easy to create them all at the same time. Also...I don't have to choose which color of flower I want to make - I can make them all! :)


Here is that amazing March SMAK Kit - I'm hoping I have more time soon to play with all those flowers - they are AMAZING! For these cards I just used the flower on the top right and watercolored them in in - then fussy cut them out. (((You can read all about the SMAK kit membership HERE - between this, and the other monthly kit options - Unity has you covered!)))


I added an embossed and stitched background, a simple die cut sentiment - and attached the flowers with foam adhesive for dimension. Here is a close up of each color:




Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


5 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

What a Beautiful stamp and lovely cards !

Pat Bowman said...

So pretty!

sfcherry said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you made each one a different color!

Pink Stamper Girl said...

So gorgeous. Wish I had that set. One of the coolest flowers sets I've seen in a very long time. 😄 So wish I could afford them! Nasty tornado took my car and so much more!
Just wanted to say how awesome they are and love your stamps!
Hugs,
Briana C.

thriftmau said...

Really lovely cards, Heather! I'm curious, are the feathers in the kit individual stamps?

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close