DT Tuesday with Andi!


Happy Tuesday!
Andi (Andrea) here with today's inspiration post
My card today is for a friend whose birthday is coming
And for once I am ahead in the card making game hee hee
So I thought I would share that to my friends I am not Andrea
I am Andi
I love that!
And of course all my friends have nicknames
Dee (Dianne), V (Vanesa), Tmama (Tara), Rae (Rachel) and TK (Tanya K)
All these given with love and some humour!


This group of ladies picks me up when I am down
and celebrates with me when I am up
and I am honoured to do the same for them


The quote on this card is the one I want to share today

A Friend is one who knows all about you
And Loves you just the same

You can find it here
or to see the butterfly image click here

I hope you have a group of friends or even just one friend 
that loves you warts and all
And I'm curious do any of you have fun nicknames?
Leave a comment below!

I found this card over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group
and her card is amazing like so many others there!
Click here to check out this friendly group

Sharon Nettleship


I adore your colouring here and the papers you have chosen are perfect!
Such a beautiful card!

Well that's it for me today
Have a wonderful, crafty day!


Labels: , ,