Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DT Tuesday with Andi!


Happy Tuesday!
Andi (Andrea) here with today's inspiration post
My card today is for a friend whose birthday is coming
And for once I am ahead in the card making game hee hee
So I thought I would share that to my friends I am not Andrea
I am Andi
I love that!
And of course all my friends have nicknames
Dee (Dianne), V (Vanesa), Tmama (Tara), Rae (Rachel) and TK (Tanya K)
All these given with love and some humour!


This group of ladies picks me up when I am down
and celebrates with me when I am up
and I am honoured to do the same for them


The quote on this card is the one I want to share today

A Friend is one who knows all about you
And Loves you just the same

or to see the butterfly image click here

I hope you have a group of friends or even just one friend 
that loves you warts and all
And I'm curious do any of you have fun nicknames?
Leave a comment below!

I found this card over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group
and her card is amazing like so many others there!
Click here to check out this friendly group



I adore your colouring here and the papers you have chosen are perfect!
Such a beautiful card!

Well that's it for me today
Have a wonderful, crafty day!


4 comments:

Shary said...

Beautiful card Andrea love the colours on the butterfly wings. Thank you for showcasing my card. Loving unity stamps x

sfcherry said...

Andrea, I love your card, the pinks, the butterfly and layout are beautiful! And Sharon your card is stunning also! Great creating ladies!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Love the cards beautiful.

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Love the cards beautiful.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close