Friday, January 8, 2016

Stamp of the Week Reminder!!

Hey there Unity friends,
It's Karen here sharing another take on this week's
SOTW - "Just What I Needed"...

Loved playing with this newest SOTW...
Inspired by the flowers in the designer paper, I picked up
on this color palette and went to town coloring in this GORGEOUS STAMP!
For me, it just feels like a garden of JOY!!


LOVE the sweet flowerpot, teacup, bloomin' vine ready to sprout..
and a toast to that glass of wine or sparkling apple cider (whichever you desire)...

Check out all the details right here to sign up for a weekly subscription!!


Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend too!

Hugs & Smiles,



5 comments:

Aimee Phillips said...

Very cool stamp!!. I think at times we all can use something beautiful to brighten up our days - like flowers and a glass of wine to enjoy while looking at those flowers. Sometimes its nice to just "not think" for even a few minutes.

AJ Bodine said...

That is such a cute scene, I love your design, looks sort of old fashioned.

sfcherry said...

I love this stamp. You card is wonderful, the colors are vibrant ant that really stands out.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Karen. Lovely colors and dp with the new set.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Wish I could play alongside! I just placed my first unity stamp order...can't wait!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close