Wednesday, January 6, 2016

She could never go back

Hey everyone!!!
It's Stephanie here today to share a fun little project with you.
So I have been getting so much inspiration from Pinterest lately and I have seen so many beautiful notebooks around. So I thought I would make one with a great quote from the October KOTM.
It also did not hurt that I bought this cinch machine which binds books for you super easy and quick!! For the inside of the pages I used watercolor paper so I could also have the option of doing some watercolored images.
I have also made note books by just punching holes myself and using binder rings to keep it together.

You can check out the KOTM
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!

sfcherry said...

Very pretty! I have to get my cinch binder out now to make one! Inspired!

Aimee Phillips said...

What an awesome idea!!. You can take a plain notebook or note pad and make it into something beautiful and special :). Ah the things you can do with amazing stamps from Unity :).

tiffelijah said...

I completely love the background paper! It just jumps out at me! You added bling and beautiful flowers what more can a girl ask for in a journal!great job

tiffelijah said...

I completely love the background paper! It just jumps out at me! You added bling and beautiful flowers what more can a girl ask for in a journal!great job

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close