Friday, January 29, 2016

Kit of the Month aka my FAVE!!!!!

Hi Peeps!!
It's Noelle posting today and I am EXCITED!!
Watching the silver embossing powder melt on this heart makes my heart happy.  I could emboss all day long!!  Especially Unity.  So crisp and clean every single time!!
 I think we are all guilty of neglecting many stamps.  I have used every stamp in this kit except for 3!  Trust me those 2 flowers and the heart with the flowers are about to meet my embossing pad!!
 This sentiment is something I say often. 
I post stuff like this on FaceBook all the time
 I always type I'd follow her anywhere.
It even has the heart.
*swoon*
Are you a KOM member?
You really should be and we only have a few more days left for January!
There are only 14 left.
$26.00 for 9 amazing images and 9 perfect sentiments.  That is $1.44 a stamp!  GOOD GRAVY I am not sure I have ever done the math before! I also just divided $26. by 31 days in the month. That is 84 cents a day.  Each of you totally deserves that!  Go sign yourself up so you get this amazing kit!  I promise you will not be sorry!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Happy Stamping!!

17 comments:

Julie Curtis said...

I love your blog hops! I always get inspired by your DT and they show off the stamps SO well!!

C. M. Taylor said...

I love your blog and the new FB page! What a great way to showcase so many artist! I have gleaned several ideas and want to CASE several others. TFS you art, time and the talent of the artist and those of us out here in the card world that never have time to do blogs. I can always get great ideas from you, your team and your customers. Thank you.

Helen Ashenfelter said...

Inspiring!

tndj said...

I love the card. I embossed silver on black today also. Not a heart but flowers. Great minds think alike. LOL.

Lisa Stolp said...

I love this KOM! Your embossed card is very cute!

sfcherry said...

I love to emboss too! Beautiful card! I Love the colors!

LaineyCrafter said...

I love the contrast of the silver embossing on the black paper! So classy and elegant! And yes, great stamps to use with embossing! Love Unity stamps!

Cheryl said...

Amazing KOM!!! You make me want to create something beautiful. Thank you

jhammond0128 said...

Can't wait to make some cards with my KOTM!

Tammy said...

I love the embossing on the card. The detail in the stamps is excellent.

Judy said...

Some really pretty cards and layouts on the blog hop. Thanks for sharing all these talented ladies with us.

sabbycat said...

Beautiful. Great ideas and a really nice KOTM. Love it.

Donna K said...

Sweetly done! I love embossing too, but unfortunately do not use it as much as my heart loves it. That little tutu is a cutie too!

Mary said...

Your cards and your precious girl....ok, i gotta get this set...too many oohs and ahhs ...

Mary said...

Your cards and your precious girl....ok, i gotta get this set...too many oohs and ahhs ...

Melanie Fisher said...

so. perfect. THANK YOU for sharing...

Pat Bowman said...

Beautiful cards - and now I MUST go emboss some Unity!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close