Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday!!



Hi Unity Peeps!!
Last night at about midnight I realized I lost an entire day and I needed to post on the blog today.  Better late than never right??  The Unity Peeps inspire me so much it makes my job a total breeze.  
I jumped on FaceBook to take a look at the cards you talented Unity fans have made.
 I use the thin Stufftainers to store my Unity.  I just used the Break Out The Ugly Sweaters set and did not clean up after myself.  BIG SHOCKER LOL
I apologize for the glare.  Tea Love was talking to me.  I don't think I have ever used it before.
 Then I saw this beauty Amber made.  I instantly knew what was going to happen :)
 Thank you for inspiring me Amber!   I usually don't work well under a time crunch.   You made it happen.  Thank you for stopping by today!
Have you shopped and scored on the 60% off yet??  I might shop again :)

7 comments:

Aimee Phillips said...

Adorable card!. I am both a coffee and tea drinker depending on my mood :).

Gloria said...

Great cards. Love the tea card.

Jen Fry said...

Oh, I love the tea set....the coffee one is adorable too but I am not a coffee drinker (my friends are so it works for them). Too cute.

Honie Johnson said...

Like them both they are cute

Amber Sheaves said...

Great card Noelle. Thanks for featuring my card and glad I could help! I just used Tea Love too this week. :)

Amber Sheaves said...

Great card Noelle. Thanks for featuring my card and glad I could help! I just used Tea Love too this week. :)

Cheryl Wolf said...

Love this card you both may have inspired me to use this stamp!!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close