Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Growing in Unity


Welcome to GIU!  This week Kapree is up sharing her Unity creations!  

Meet Kapree:




Here is a little something about Kapree:

"hi, my name is Kapree and I love to craft...haven't had much time for it lately :( I have a full scedual with a 4 yr old girl and a almost 2yr old boy, working at the local pizza place, and being a "book lady"...there seems to be little time for "me" but I love it, and being a mom is my favorite thing in the world! I do get a little time to art journal or make a card or two and when my kids craft with me...best thing ever!"

Here is Kapree's great card set:


Be sure to swing on by Kapree's blog each day this week for great Unity inspiration and for your chance to win some Unity goodies!


8 comments:

tiffelijah said...

It's nice to meet you Kapree! I love you name it's beautiful!
Your card set is great, cute and simple! It would be great for so many things!

tiffelijah said...

It's nice to meet you Kapree! I love you name it's beautiful!
Your card set is great, cute and simple! It would be great for so many things!

adela whitehead said...

Simple but pretty.

adela whitehead said...

Simple but pretty.

sfcherry said...

You are very pretty, and the name is too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us all!

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the different colors on your cards!

Kizi said...

When your free time, what are you offen do? With me, can listen to music, watch Film or play games online if have SmartPhone. Visit page Kizi , Mario Games , Friv , Doraemon Games

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous card set!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close