Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity! This week Pam is up sharing her fabulous creations!

Meet Pam:


Here is something about Pam:

"Hi! My name is Pam Stang and this is my second year as a GIU girl! So fun. I can honestly say that Unity Stamp Company is-hands down, my favorite stamp company…for so many reasons! Quality red rubber stamps, economic pricing, great images and my favorite reason~the sentiments. I am a sentiment girl and that is how I stumbled upon this awesome company!

My crafting journey is like many others. I started by scrapbooking and then was dragged to a stamping party and I was immediately hooked. My favorite thing to do is make cards and canvases. I don’t know that there’s much better than a handmade card! Just saying!

I am married to a wonderful guy named Jeff and we have two beautiful girls~Bailey and MacKenna. I am truly blessed to live in the beautiful state of Colorado where I get a lot of my inspiration for making cards.

Please come along with me and comment on my blog to be given a chance to win 25 random Unity stamps. There will be two lucky winners!


Thank you to Angela and the rest of Unity for my time as a GIU girl! You all rock."

Check out this great card by Pam:



Be sure to swing on by Pam's blog each day this week for great Unity inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

tiffelijah said...

Lol, love this stamp!!! Really great layout and stunning colors! Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see your other creations this week..

tiffelijah said...

Lol, love this stamp!!! Really great layout and stunning colors! Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see your other creations this week..

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Cute card. Lovely colors. Love this design. Have an awesome week!

Kim said...

That is such a true sentiment - love it!! I also love the papers and colors you used. You create so many awesome cards around awesome sentiments!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close