Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Growing in Unity Wednesday!


Hey there and welcome to Growing with Unity!  I can't believe the year is over and this is our last week of 2015!

This week's GIU gal is Amanda!

Meet Amanda:


"I'm a few short months shy of 40 years old. I taught myself how to scrap by using an 8.5 x 11 Scrapbook Kit I bought from Walmart about 15 years ago. I have improved over the years by watching YouTube videos and joining scrapbook groups online. I have just recently started making my own cards, made a paper bag album, and started using watercolor paints in my scrapping. You can see more pictures of my layout on my blog- http://salnclts76.blogspot.com!"

Check out this fun layout Amanda made:


Be sure to swing on by Amanda's Blog each day this week for some Unity inspiration and your chance to win some Unity goodies!

Till next week!

6 comments:

tiffelijah said...

Beautiful and happy early birthday!
I love your layout...
I remember 15 yrs ago there wasn't much to use, I hand cut all my layouts and any for cuts were hand made with cheap construction paper.

tiffelijah said...

Beautiful and happy early birthday!
I love your layout...
I remember 15 yrs ago there wasn't much to use, I hand cut all my layouts and any for cuts were hand made with cheap construction paper.

sadhana said...

Astrologer in Hyderabad

Astrologer in Bangalore

Astrologer in Chennai

Astrologer in Mumbai

Astrologer in Delhi

Astrologer in Kolkata

Katydid Cards said...

Amanda, It's Kim from Katydid Cards...I followed you here to see your wonderful Christmas layout! And I'm now a follower of Unity on acounta you, LOL

I remember crafting 15 years ago like it was yesterday. In some ways, it was easier then because there was so little from which to choose. Now the choices in scrapbooking and paper crafting is just about limitless!

Katydid Cards said...

Amanda, Kim again. While I was here I thought I'd take a look at the samps. I knew if you liked them I would. I clicked on Angela's Picks and New to Unity, Click Here and both of them came up with an error code. Just thought I'd let you know.

Amanda Rhodes said...

Kim, I just updated my blog this afternoon and posted my favorites of 2015. I just edited that post and put a link to my GIU Day 3. The highlighted link above at the bottom of this blog post does goes to my blog. I hope you're able to view my blog!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close