Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time once again to meet this week's Growing in Unity Gal! This week Corrie is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Corrie:

Here is a little something about Corrie:
"I have been happily married for 16  years and I am the proud mother of a 9 year old girl and a 6 year old boy.  I work as an accounting manager and I love paper crafting as a way to express my creative side.  I started scrapbooking when I had my daughter (at my husbands suggestion if you can believe it), and quickly got hooked into stamping as well.  At first I started using the clear stamps but once I discovered the quality of red rubber cling I was hooked on Unity and haven't touched my old ones in ages."


Thanks for the chance to be a GUI gal, I really love your products."

Check out Corrie's fun card she has to share this week:


Be sure to swing on by Corrie's blog each day this week for loads of fun Unity inspiration and for your chance to win some Unity goodies!

Till next week!

7 comments:

tiffelijah said...

This is a great card for a child to give to get teacher! Love the color choice and the beakers! !!!!!!

tiffelijah said...

This is a great card for a child to give to get teacher! Love the color choice and the beakers! !!!!!!

Honie Johnson said...

Great idea each teacher should be appreciated

Jaime Stephens said...

Beautiful card! Teacher Appreciation should be shown more often & this is perfect for the occasion.

adela whitehead said...

Great card

adela whitehead said...

Great card

Helen Gullett said...

Love this card! Thank you for the inspiration today!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close