KOTM Monday - My Life is Brighter

Good morning! Heather here stopping by to share a card I made with the current Kit of the Month  - this is one stunner of a kit I can tell you! I actually have several cards partway finished with this kit already - so I will definitely be sharing more with this kit in the near future - LOVE it!

Here is the card I have to share today - along with a Quick Tip video below on how to use Grey Copics markers to stretch your colors, and how to add the realistic glow to the lamps and bulbs:


Here is that video:


And here is a peek at the entire kit - isn't it amazing?


After I finished filming the video, I added Glossy Accents over the open bulbs, and clear Stickles over the lamp glow for extra sparkle - also added the "glow" over the word "brighter," just to help it pop a little extra!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!


Labels: , , ,