Hello Unity peepers,
Jolande here with some inspiration for you all!
The first thing that come up to me is.....grandma....
I wanted to make a layout for Angela from her and her newborn grandson!!
But ...that's not what I have done this week,
so I give you some other inspiration.
I saw a couple of cards last week, made....
by a famous dutch stamper....with my stamps.
That was really WOW,
It's so cool to see what someone else made with stamps
that you designed yourself.
So I want to share them with you.
You find more of her work here!!
And I made a little tutorial for you, it's an easy way to make a tag,
but this can also be done on a card or mixed media project.
1) light modeling paste and a mask (heatgun for drying)
2) color the whole tag with a spray ink or
distress paint mixed with water (dry again)
3) stamp the saying (i did it with colorbox black and emboss
it with clear embossing powder)
4) blend the edges with distress ink
5) drop a few drops of coffee or tee onto your project (dry again)
Have fun with it and show us the results!!
When I don't have inspiration, I go for a quick view on Pinterest.....I try to do that quickly, but honestly....I mostly spend hours on Pinterest then HA!!
Have a great week