Sunday, November 1, 2015

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Welcome to our 2nd installment of the Growing in Unity Blog Hop and My Favorite Unity Kit!  I hope you enjoyed checking out all the wonderful projects created last week from our past GIU gals.

So let's get hopping once again!  Be sure to go and visit all these lovely ladies and you will have a chance to win some Unity goodies!!

Here is the official blog hop order:

Amber 
Debra 
Rachel
Berina 
Beth 
Lisa
Rebecca
Laura



Then be sure to head on over to the Unity Stamp Co home page to check out the wonderful warehouse sale going on now!!! 

Now head on over to AMBER'S BLOG FOR UNITY INSPIRATION!!!

15 comments:

Beth F. said...

Wonderful projects, ladies! I am so excited to be part of this hop. Thank you for having me!

Amante del Papel said...

congratulation to your team, there create a beautiful projects!!!

StampNK said...

I always love everything by Unity and am off to hop!

Marcy H. said...

Beauiful Projects from the past GIU Ladies!!

Jean said...

Such wonderful inspiration!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Yay! So happy to see you guys doing it again. It is so much fun.

Julie Curtis said...

Fun! I love blog hopping!

Tami said...

I hopped. I saw and I loved it!!

Jean Bullock said...

I am hopping right now but I noticed that the link to Beth's blog is incorrect. It is linked to Berina's blog.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just completed your blog hop! Awesome projects by these GIU girls!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Lots of awesome inspiration - thank you, ladies!

Dollie W said...

I hopped and found all kinds of stamps to add to my wish list :)

Sweet April said...

Beautiful projects as always outstanding,elegant,sweet and creative!

ionabunny said...

Always fun hopping with the unity gals. Hugz

Nancy said...

Super fun hop! So fun to see all the great stamp kits! Thank you! :o)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close