Tuesday, November 10, 2015

10 NEW KITS at UNITY - well, KINDA...and a LOVELY LITTLE Sale and HOP!

EVERY YEAR
at the END OF THE YEAR.....
we do this.

WE take some of the MOST POPULAR MEMBERSHIP images and MAKE THEM INTO MINI Kits.

$7
MINI KITS.

....and so THIS WEEK we have done JUST that.  We DO NOT TOUCH any of the Kits from 2015 - ONLY the ones from A YEAR BACK and FURTHER.

These images ARE A DIFFERENT SIZE - typically a BIT SMALLER than the ones in the Membership Kits - so that we CAN MAKE THEM A MINI KIT!

There are 10 OF THEM!
CLICK HERE to view them ALL! 


Sometimes you just MISS THE RELEASE SALE!
So we have taken the LAST 4 MONTHS and marked them to just ONE PENNY more than the price they released at in MOST CASES.

This way the ONES YOU MISSED you can get at a SUPER LOVELY PRICE! 



I looked back at LAST YEAR at this time and THIS IS WHAT we released.
SO 
I am offering these AGAIN!




LAST but not LEAST - this little BUNDLE of HAPPY!
Perfect for your upcoming CHRISTMAS CREATIONS!






NOW
HOP.



— Link up your Unity projects through Wednesday night (linky closes at Midnight CST) —
There will be THREE $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES given away by random selection

First up on the hop...Angeline







17 comments:

Ruby said...

I love to see the wonderful projects each week Thanks for this.

Gaylynn said...

It's always fun visiting here each week for tempting sales and beautiful project sharing. Thanks for letting us hop along. Unity rocks.

Patti Willey said...

Need the Fairy!!

Amanda Rhodes said...

This hop has me itching to make a Christmas card! Off I go to make and join in the fun! :)

Beth F. said...

Off to go hopping :)

Team Clark said...

The funnest day of the week...

Mary Holshouser said...

the little moose is darling.
Saw the elephant and I love him.
thanks for having the hop (and the sale)
Off I go to shop.

Helen Gullett said...

I am so glad I found your company through Heather's blog and love all of them! Thanks for the great sales, make possible for us to buy your pretty stamps. And Love your weekly blog hop - full of inspirations from your team and fans! THANK YOU!

Helen said...

Fun! I just love the mini kits. I was too tired to play last night, but I did hop today :)

Denise Bryant said...

Great sale and a fun hop!

Sweet April said...

Love as always this inspirational hop;I always have fun and love the creations of the team!!! Thanks...

Tami said...

I look forward to this hop weekly!!

ionabunny said...

Fun hopping with you. Hugz

Jean Bullock said...

Just finished the hop. The designers did a great job with the beautiful stamps. You must be very proud of them.

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Love hoping along. I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects by all of the designers. Thanks for hosting

Stacie Brethour said...

I love the mini kit idea.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close