Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NEW month...NEW challenge...NEW Sentiment Kit

Happy Tuesday and welcome to this week's HOP with Unity.
Lots going on today & TOMORROW!!!!!!

Starting with a HUGE WAREHOUSE SALE!  
you will start seeing items appear in the SALE CATEGORY TOMORROW MORNING! 

Watch for it HERE!
limited quantities.
Starts TOMORROW!



 It's time to close out last month's 
Be Inspired Challenge 
and show you the NEW CHALLENGE that begins today!  

Be sure to visit the 
Challenge Blog 
to see who won last month's awesome prize package.  
Remember, you can't win if you don't play!
Now for a look at this month's challenge.  
Love the sketches, but these colors just make me want to do a happy dance (of course, I'm a sucker for anything with teal!).

As always, with each new challenge comes a new sentiment kit.  Here's a peek at this month's kit - Love is a Magical Thing






Link up your Unity projects through Wednesday night (linky closes at Midnight CST).
There will be THREE $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES given away by random selection.
Winners are picked from comments left on the blogs linked up below and to someone
who links up a project to HOP with Unity

— PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY NIGHT —

27 comments:

Julie Curtis said...

Im so excited about this. The colors are beautiful!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Yay awesome sale this week. Hopefully I can get a little something.

fiyre43 said...

I am LOVING the sentiment kit for this month!!!

Sweet April said...

Great hop it's been a little while since I hop but it's sure is fun,creative and inspirational! Thanks!

KimberlyW. queenie said...

Wahoo....I started a blog tonight after this hop. All the inspiration has my mind running 100mph! Hope my simple cards can inspire anyone new to stamping too

Tami said...

Time to get hopping. Love unity

Helen said...

Fun hop! And I love this new sentiment kit :)

Ruby said...

Another great hop. Great new kit.

Gaylynn said...

Another must have sentiment kit. I really like the pretty fonts and love theme.

danajohnson1218 said...

Love the new kit!!!

Amanda Rhodes said...

What a great hop! I'm gonna dig through my Unity stamps tomorrow and see if I can't link up! :)

Kristina said...

So much fun!! So many super talented people involved. Really enjoyed looking at these. I was unable to comment on #13 for some reason. :( I looove the card! So cute!!

sharon g said...

#13 won't allow me to leave a comment.

sharon g said...

I've really enjoyed the Blog Hop. I haven't done one in years…I like getting new ideas.

Cynthia said...

LOVE the new sentiment kit! Thanks for the fun hop and fabulous inspiration.

vinita jain said...

I love all Angie girls creations and really enjoyed this awesome blog hop with so many ideas by your talented Designers! And I love this super kit new release! Wish I could win! Fingers crossed!

Doreen said...

Fab new creations and a great hop.xxx

ionabunny said...

Ooh, I love the new challenge colours. I was thinking turquoise but I can go with teal LOL. Great photo and sketches too. Off to hop. Hugz

cal8007 said...

I'm so glad I remembered to check out the blog, I have a card I want to share with you all. Had a fab time hopping! So much inspiration! Hugs,
Carmen L

Karenladd said...

I always love seeing the amazing projects by your DT...Unity has such a wonderful variety of images and style!

Helen Gullett said...

Great inspirations from the team!! I have a great time hopping!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful sentiments. Love all of the projects. TFS

Cortney Skerl said...

Awesome! I made it this time! Great new challenge and sketch/colors!

Team Clark said...

Always a pleasure! Thanks for being so generous with your goods Unity!

Janis said...

What a glorious color palette for the challenge this month!!! WOW!!!
Thanks for the generous grab bag of Unity I received this week. I have used a couple of the Halloween stamps on my FWF project. Fun!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!

Lisa :) said...

The new kit is amazing and everyone's work is outstanding!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful creations by the DT!! Lovely stamps!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close