Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Growing in Unity Wednesday!

It's Wednesday and welcome to Growing in Unity!  This week Debra is up sharing her Unity creations!  

Meet Debra:

Here is a little something about Debra:

"I am a full time RN with a grown son (Carter),  a significant other, Brian & Andromeda Cassini aka Anna, our feline princess ... I live in Virginia Beach, VA and have always been doing something creative since childhood ----from sewing with my mom, to embroidering on my jeans, to decorating paper with stickers.. These days, I am an obsessed cardmaker with a major in rubber stamps and paper !! I am trying my hand at mixed-media techniques these days, some of which you will see during my GIU week... Also love coloring books -- my collection is growing daily. I hope to get a coloring group together in my area."

Check out Debra's great tag:



Be sure to swing on by Debra's blog each day this week for loads of inspiration and for your chance to win some Unity goodies!!

Till next week!

5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Great tag Debra!! I love those colorful butterflies!!

Team Clark said...

Yay Debra! Great tag!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Pretty background Debra, beautifully colored stamp image. TFS this super cute tag.

Gina Furman said...

Welcome Debra! I lived in Va. Beach for 10 years. I sure do miss it now! Your tag is so pretty! TFS

cghundley said...

Been enjoying her
creations all week!
Carla from Utah

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close