SMAK Saturday with Camille


Happy Saturday to all and Happy Independence Day to the United States!

I'm going to share a little tip through a video I put together making this travel-themed album highlighting our family's recent trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. I wanted to put together a quick album in project life style but without ALL the pockets, so I trimmed a few of the page protectors to make a mini album which was the perfect size for me.

Here are a few photos of the project. Yes--we had fun!




Here's my video that shows the pocket page mini vacation album with the quick tip. Once I figured it out, the album came together in no time.


Unity stamps are the PERFECT way to supplement your project life journaling cards and photos.


I used quite a few SMAK kits for my album. Here's a list (with product links) of the SMAK kits I used for my pocket page mini vacation album:

July 2013, Summer Lovin'

February 2014, Camera Ready

May 2014 Day Dreaming

June 2014 This Right Here

Here's a peek at this month's SMAK Kit.



Go here to find out how you can get SMAK kits delivered every month! They're great stock to have on hand to complete your scrapbooking. You'll use these kits for other crafty things as well.

I hope you all have a crafty Saturday SMAK'n and LOL'n throughout the land. Please have a safe and sane time if you're out and about today/tonight. 






Labels: ,