Friday, June 12, 2015

Time for Friends with Flair!

Happy Friday!

We are almost mid-June
Can you believe it?
Some kids are already on Summer holidays 
While others are gearing up to start theirs
This used to be one of my most favourite times of the year
When is yours?

Another favourite time is Fridays when we get to see your awesome work
So what are you waiting for?
Let's see all that yummy craftiness!

--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

And before you go don't forget we have our New Website Sale going on!
Check out our new digs and see what deals we have to offer

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Nice look to the new website

Janis said...

Mid-June already....hard to believe. I love early summer when the weather is warming up and the flowers and garden are starting to do their things. Not sure if it is my favorite, but I am sure loving it right now...as long as it is not tooooo hot!

Thank you for the weekly FWF link ups. I didn't set a goal of making a project each week for the year, but I was going to do the best I could. So far....I haven't missed a week. That's not to say that I can make it a whole 12 months, but it has been a great motivator for me. So much fun seeing what everyone brings to the party each Friday. :)
Congrats on the new site!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Hi, getting used to the new website. Couldn't find a link through to the blog. I clicked on the latest blog post and it seemed to be showing everything, except there was nowhere to comment and I wasn't actually at the blog. Maybe it's operator error cos I'm on my tablet and I can't always navigate so well as when I use my laptop. Sure I will be whizzing around like a good un soon. Back later to join the friends with Flair fun. Hugz

Gaylynn said...

I like the new website. Happy you still have FWF and the blog too. Playing along again. :)

Scrapper Myra said...

So happy Friday is here. I had a lot to share in FWF this week.

Donna Nuce said...

I like that you have this FWF challenge. It really inspires me to use my stamps!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great hop, love this LAUNCH!!!

teresa said...

Spring is my favorite season closely followed by Fall :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close