Saturday, June 27, 2015

SMAK Saturday..

Angie Blom here today with SMAK Saturday.. 
I am just loving the June SMAK kit this month.. 
great stamps for layering on layouts. so many different elements
of design and I am loving the font in the quotes.
It has been forever since I did a layout and I am happy to say I still love the process. 
I love lots of white space with little to none paper .. I love to showcase the stamps. 

Here is the layout I did using the June SMAK kit



Here is what you will get for only $25.99 a month 
A full sheet of amazing red rubber stamps (8.5x11)
to receive this kit hurry.. it is only available for a few more days. 


have a great day..
Angie 



2 comments:

Denise Key said...

Beautiful layout! Love the world of wonders stamp!! Thanks for sharing! 😊

Ruby said...

Stunning layout. I love how you used the SMAK kit.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close