Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Friends with Flair!


Hello!!!
A happy June day to you!



I hope your crafty mojo is doing well!
Happy to share mine is back after a hiatus
Nothing like some yummy Unity rubber goodness to help kick it into gear!

What has Unity inspired you to make this week?
Time to share!

--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

n56leiker said...

The new release is so cute! I can't wait to use them in my art journal.

Bananastamper said...

Uh, oh! Something went funny with Mr. Linky when I linked up just now, my link is there but with the wrong thumbnail picture - sorry about that! I can't figure out how to fix it. The link does lead to my current Friends with Flair post though.
Shanna

Lisa Arana said...

Weird, I was able to fix yours Shanna and Rebecca's. Must have been a hiccup. THANKS for joining in on FWF!!! <3

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and great inspiration!

Donna Nuce said...

Thanks for picking me as the winner last week in this challenge. My prize arrived in the mail today! Can't wait to play!! Have a great weekend!

ionabunny said...

Lovely card Andrea. Such fun to link up to FWF. Hugz

Scrapper Myra said...

Glad inspiration is back. Lovely card.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close