Tuesday, June 9, 2015

DT Tuesday

Hi everyone, Laurel here with a fun card.  I love the Angie Girls this one (Bernadette Girl) is so me (with longer hair of course ;)  ).  I love the layed cothing and it makes for such fun paper piecing.  


Don't you just love that paper for her pants - perfect I thought.  I have fussy cut her out and then mounted her on foam squares.  I also cut apart the sentiment flag and stitched it on.


Now I had to share this fun tag set that I found on the Unity Show & Tell page on Facebook 
(have you joined it yet?  Would love it if you did so you can
share your wonderful creations with us!)

This was created by Shelley Goerz


3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Ooh, both are such fun projects! I love your paper piecing Laurel!!! Fun outfit and colour combo!
Shanna :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

your combos of paper are perfect together and so fun! love how you putit all together!
those tags are adorable! what a cute idea and perfect for summer! Thank you for sharing!

Creative M said...

Awesome projects!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close