Friday, May 22, 2015

Whoop, whoop... Friends with Flair time.


Happy Friday!!!

Welcome Unity Friends... 
I'm so glad it is Friday.

Today we get to see all your pretty projects,
everything you have been working on.

WE LOVE THAT!!!

I just love seeing Unity in action.
These lovely ladies linked up last week.

Heather
Caroline
Lisa
Aren't they lovely???

Now it is your turn.
Just link up your project using Unity stamps below.

--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

beautiful examples of last weeks entries. Thanks for another fun challenge

McStamper said...

Love the inspiration today.

Lissa Goldsmith said...

These cards are simply beautiful. Lissag123@verizon.net

Scrapper Myra said...

Yes. These are lovely cards from the friends. And I am soooo happy is Friday!

ionabunny said...

Hi, lovely cards. Linky is closed already!!! That's a very short Friday LOL. Hugz

Dr. Ivy said...

Love the cards, I came to play along but the link is already closed. Happy Friday everyone.

Laura Turcotte said...

Great cards! The linky is closed--ack!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing all you wonderful cards.
The linky is closed so I can't add my card. Guess I keep it for next week.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

ionabunny said...

Hi, here's my link to my card I made http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2015/05/hoo-loves-flowers.html Hugz

Cybil Hart said...

Came to play & found the linky closed. :( Here's my post anyway...enjoy! http://cybilmhart.blogspot.com/2015/05/rainy-day-friends-with-flair.html

Janis said...

Bummer that the link is closed! Here's my project: http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/05/focus-on-tags-friends-with-flair-5-22.html
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Sharing my entry for this week's FWF: http://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/2015/05/unity-friends-with-flair-and-be.html

Looking forward to all of the inspiration this week! Thanks for the fun challenge, Unity!

Lisa :) said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card from last week! :)

Laura Turcotte said...

I see others have posted their link--don't know why I didn't think of that:
http://laurascreativeworld.blogspot.ca/2015/05/fwf-sea-you-soon.html

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close