Friday, May 22, 2015

SOTW Reminder: For All Your Help Birdies


Hello Unity friends, just a sweet little reminder that there's
just two more days to get this week's Stamp of the Week!!

Here's another card to inspire you.
I decided to watercolors these sweet little ones and
add a little stickle glitter to the big flower...





I know you will love these little birdies, 
and every weekly new stamp!!

You can check out how to become a member of  the 
Stamp of the Week right here!!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I just love your card! Love birdies and I love purple, so to me, your card is perfect! :-)

lee woo said...

The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. See the link below for more info.


#inspire
www.ufgop.org

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close