Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's Thursday...


NEW stamps.
 NEW projects.
 NEW "darn good deals". 
{almost 500 to be specific.} 
-----------------------------------------------
 So happy you are going to hop & SHOP with us!!!!  


We have some 
NEW MEMORIAL WEEKEND RELEASES
 to honor our country and those that serve!

 And also some other fun New Background Stamps w/Sentiments!

We are calling them "Textured Feelings" 
 {Created by Jake at Unity}

Shown below are 3 of the 6 NEW RELEASES.

See them ALL HERE - only $7.49 Each for these Backgrounds!!!!


Make sure to check out the Unity website for ALL the new releases and DEALS.

Like the OVER 300 Stamps for only 
$3.15 Each - that is 60% off!!!!


New Kit at a SPECIAL PRICE just for you!
Only $5.99
Created by Jeanie Dickenson and Lisa Arana.


We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway.  Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win.  The winners will be announced Monday night on the Unity blog.




Andrea is first up on the hop.




Thanks for hopping with us.  We love you ALL♥

20 comments:

Lisa Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous card filled with beautiful layers!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I love Thursday's at Unity. The inspiration is always needed. Great projects today, as always.

McStamper said...

What fantastic ideas today. Love the American Heart set.

Linda said...

just wanted to say Hello to my unity friends

Ruby said...

Great hop. Love the new stamps.

Sweet April said...

This hop was very wonderful and quick but as always I had a great time hopping around and seeing those beautiful inspirations.

Teresa Doyle said...

Some awesome stamps being released here! I have a few favorite sets picked out, now I just need a job! LOL (All I have is a habit, {AKA: MY ADDICTION!} )
Anyway, thanks for the opportUNITY to WIN!

Sue D said...

Great blog hop and love the patriotic stamps.

Kris B said...

Thanks for another amazing hop! I see some new sets that I just have to have, so it looks like I will be shopping this weekend!

Brandi R said...

Awesome hop! The team gave lots of GREAT inspiration with some fabulous projects! Thank you ♥

C. M. Taylor said...

Angela, you have the best stamps and your artist are so talented. The art work works so well with a variety of the sayings. I love that I cam mix and match so many of the stamps you offer. Your blog hops are wonderful as they give me the opportunity to see others art and creative ideas. I would love to win one of the stamp bags. Have a great weekend.

Lisa :) said...

I am SO excited about these new stamps!!!

Gaylynn said...

Great stamps to kick off a long weekend. I like the new backgrounds. :)

Sonia said...

I really enjoyed seeing everyone's projects- they are fabulous! I am so glad I was able to join the blog hop this week! Thanks to all...

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic hop - thanks for the inspiration!
Shanna :)

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the great hop, ladies!

Mary Holshouser said...

I have to check into this kit. It looks great and made some wonderful cards.
thanks for having the hop.
Happy Holiday weekend - stay safe and have fun.

Laura Turcotte said...

Another amazing hop!!

Janis said...

Amazing hop. LOVE the Textured Feelings!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Love those new texture stamps. Hugz

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close