Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - Words of Wisdom

Hi everyone!
Shilo here today with Inspiration Wednesday!

I was kinda scratching my head this week as I was thinking of what to use for inspiration....honestly my  "go-to's" when it comes to cardmaking are #1) my patterned paper or a particular stamp  OR #2) pinterest. So this week, I wanted to try and think outside of my creativity realm....where do I find inspiration in life?

Words....

I have never been good at expressing myself through words; some people have such a gift! It is almost an art form all on its own; this ability to transform our deepest emotions into a beautiful quote or saying...or even into words of wisdom. Our experiences and how we interpret them can be so inspiring for others...but only when they are told in a way that others connect with. This is not my gift. 
BUT I appreciate and even rely on those that can speak there hearts so exactly and so creatively. I love quotes and songs...and pretty much daily I am reading them, gaining inspiration for my day, my week, my life. For love or heart ache, or motivation, or friendship....these little words of wisdom are there. Bringing comfort and hope. I love that. I often post them on facebook, or write them on sticky notes and stick them around my apartment. Reading something that seems to speak my heart helps me make sense of my own world.
SO, today...I decided THAT was going to be my inspiration. Quotes; Words of Wisdom.
And Unity has SO many beautiful, inspiring quote stamps! It is truly one of the reasons I fell in love with them.

For my card today, the main focus is on the quote...I wanted everything else to be in the "background".


This particular quote came from the March 2015 KOM

Well, I hope you all found a little inspiration today, for stamping and for life....
Happy Wednesday!
~Shilo


4 comments:

Bushigaide Wang said...

attractive shoes many greater compared to world. specifically whenever it obtained your brilliant standing away those people folks who loves hold come out basketball games. breathable oxygen Jordan IV can be well-known because of its best exceptional and also exceeding design. you can maybe earliest glance it concerning the NBA stars merchant ship once they running through the NBA. you must maintain players?much punter efficiency once each goes with on the shoes. which agency you can assume that it is really snug whenever anyone running,cheap jordans for sale, walking, as well as actively playing with it in your legs. 1989 could be the delivery twelve several weeks using the O Jordan 4. within this year, although Scott do not make it out using the particular ring, he bash create a gym shoe that took the whole planet by storm. later again,Jordans Shoes, this item was produced through Tinker Hatfield. it turned out not as subversive since the preceding principles and held countless using the sensation away from ones 3rd model.

Your shoes once yet again featured the oxygen lone heel for extra cushioning as comfortably as a overall time-span midsole. There's also countless new designing and design guidelines was utilized to this Nike Jordan Four shoes. which consist of the straps along each and every part that enhanced ankle joint support. This innovation and design makes it not feasible for MJ to rotate his ankle during these sneakers. subsequent this achievement using the earliest three oxygen Jordans,new jordans, the AJ4 sneaker turned out to be the earliest internationally unveiled Jordan manufacturer shoe. It grew to be an worldwide warm marketing movement shoes and boots for that belief that using the magnificent cushioning lone and also eyesight catching design and style and design into it.We should tell,Cheap Jordan shoes, the earliest a few product retro shoes through the middle-90s do definitely not market quite properly. But when vintage oxygen Jordan 4 arrived out in 1999, people went insane greater compared to it. everyone preferred to acquire manboobs on hands. shops marketed out in several several hours pursuing it released.

Maxx and Boo said...

Simply Stunning!!

Scrapper Myra said...

It's beautiful. Simple yet elaborated and elegant. Love it.

alyson esposito said...

Great card - love this kit of the month, going to need to purchase it

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close