Friday, May 1, 2015

Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!!
It's Stephanie here to start off FWF for ya today!!!
First though I wanted to share a fun little card I made.
I have been having so much fun watercoloring and there are so many great stamps to do this technique with.
The Phyllis Harris stamps are great for this I used my distress markers to color in my image.
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

15 comments:

DIANA L. said...

THANKS FOR ANOTHER FUN LINKY

mattia said...

Very cute card

Scrapper Myra said...

Yeihhhh! Friday is here! Another FWF. Beautiful card!

Carol L said...

Stephanie, I just adore the card you shared today! What a fabulous image!

Maxx and Boo said...

Such a beautiful card! I've gotta get me some distress markers!

ionabunny said...

I have been loving my Unity stamps this week. Thanks for making Friday such fun. Hugz

Brandi R said...

BEAUTIFUL, Stephanie! Just LOVE that card!! ♥

Teresa Doyle said...

Ooooooh, this is such a sweet card. Love that stamp.

Michele Henderson said...

Very pretty card! I love these soft pretty colors and the great coloring technique!

Maxx and Boo said...

My fingers spazzed on me and entry 15 isn't complete. I'm not able to add my picture or enter a correct link. Please help my spastic little fingers.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

FwF is my favorite day of the week! What a beautiful inspiration card!

Patti J said...

Love these Friday challenges! Beautiful work by all!!!

Cynthia said...

Lovely card, Stephanie. Looking forward to the FWF inspiration this week!

Sherry Butcher said...

Happy 7th Birthday! Great cards, love your stamps and colors. TFS.

Janis said...

Thanks for hostessing the FWF each week. It's fun to participate in this little portion of the Unity community!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close