Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome Mindy....

 
We are excited to have another
amazingly talented guest designer
join us for the month of April.
{and that is NO joke}
hee hee 

Say hello to...


My name is Mindy Baxter. I live in Southern California where I was born and raised. I’ve been with my hubby for 17 years and we have 3 children. I’ve been in the paper crafting industry for 8 years now. Coloring is my favorite part. I love to see an image I color come to life. I’ve recently gotten into Mixed Media. I love how everything always looks different! I’m the type of crafter that’s always adding more and always reaching for that extra embellishment. I love to sit and create, like many of you it’s my time to escape and relax. I also love and taught myself Graphic Design. I love to draw. I love pink! I love pretty, girly things. I enjoy blogging about my projects and being motivated by other crafters. I love meeting new people and sharing my creativity.
 Here is a sweet little sample of Mindy's style.




I can't wait to see what she has in store
for us all month long.

Please help me give a BIG, HAPPY welcome
to Mindy by leaving her some love.

6 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

Hi Mindy. Nice to have you designing with us. Looking forward to your beautiful creations :)

Kris said...

So excited to have you as our guest designer this month Mindy. Can't wait to see what you have to show us.

Tenia Nelson said...

Yayness, Mindy!!! Woot Woot!!! :)

Gaylynn said...

This flower looks amazing in your card Mindy. Lovely work. :)

alo said...

Welcome Mindy! Can't wait to see your creations!

Tammi Reddick said...

This is a very beautiful card!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close