Welcome Mindy....

 
We are excited to have another
amazingly talented guest designer
join us for the month of April.
{and that is NO joke}
hee hee 

Say hello to...


{Mindy}
My name is Mindy Baxter. I live in Southern California where I was born and raised. I’ve been with my hubby for 17 years and we have 3 children. I’ve been in the paper crafting industry for 8 years now. Coloring is my favorite part. I love to see an image I color come to life. I’ve recently gotten into Mixed Media. I love how everything always looks different! I’m the type of crafter that’s always adding more and always reaching for that extra embellishment. I love to sit and create, like many of you it’s my time to escape and relax. I also love and taught myself Graphic Design. I love to draw. I love pink! I love pretty, girly things. I enjoy blogging about my projects and being motivated by other crafters. I love meeting new people and sharing my creativity.
 Here is a sweet little sample of Mindy's style.




I can't wait to see what she has in store
for us all month long.

Please help me give a BIG, HAPPY welcome
to Mindy by leaving her some love.