Smile and Move Forward - new SOTW

Happy Sunday and HAPPY EASTER and Happy New Stamp of the Week day!

The new stamp is really beautiful and perfect for so many occasions 


The Stamp of the Week is a fantastic subscription club here at Unity. For only $5.79 a week (that INCLUDES shipping!) you get a brand new rubber stamp in the mail every single week! Make sure to visit the SOTW site here for all the details :)

Now for the eye candy from the Design Team...


I colored the stamp with my Copic markers and fussy cut the flowers. I used Twinkling H2O's to stamp the background images (Vintage Era Background Kit). I added some Wink of Stella glitter to the flowers for some impact.


 Shemaine....


Jolande...


Shilo



Thanks for spending a quick minute with us today! I hope you all have had a beautiful Easter or Passover!


Labels: ,