SMAK Saturday

Hello friends, Shemaine here sharing some cards I made with the March SMAK kit. I really wanted to create some pocket page layouts but for awhile now I've been in a scrapbooking rut. I haven't scrapped a layout or pocket page in months. I've got photos piling up in my saved files and I just haven't been inspired to create with them.

What do you do when you find yourself in a creative rut?


Here's a look at the April SMAK

Leave Ordinary Behind




For today's inspiration I used images from the March SMAK kit


Do What We Love



Here's a look at a few cards I created.






I love being able to share how versatile the SMAK kits really are!


Would you like to receive SMAK kits right to your mailbox each month?
Click here to find out about Unity's fabulous SMAK club!


Before I go let's not forget to talk about this week's sales and new releases!
















Well now! That's a whole lot of fun! Put your bunny ears on and HOP on over to the Unity website to grab your favorites for your basket!

Have a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Easter!



Labels: ,