Kit of the Month Monday: Who We Have Matters


Hi everyone!!





I'm glad to be here today to share with you a little card I made using the 
April's Kit of the Month

{who we have matters}


I adore these sweet little pots.....


And even though this month's kit is LOADED (yes! so much goodness) with sentiments, I chose to create my card without one. That way I can stamp the sentiment on the inside once I decide what/who I will be using the card for....

That's what I love MOST about my Kit of the Month's....the versatility....you can do so much with each and every kit! I always find myself going back to them over and over again.
To get more info on how YOU can be a Kit of the Month Member, click here.

Thanks so much for kicking off your Monday with me!
Hope you all have a great week...
~Shilo

Labels: , , ,