Inspiration Wednesday....mood boards.

Hi everyone!
Shilo here today hoping to bring you all a little inspiration.

Wedding season is coming...
I know, I know...its only spring...but time flies and before you know it summer will be in full swing...and with that, weddings!

So I thought I would get a start on some wedding cards.
I went onto Pinterest and found these gorgeous (along with about a "bagillion" others) wedding mood boards....
I decided they would make the perfect jumping point for my cards for today.

Navy & Pink

This color combo....I am in LOVE!!!



This is the stamp set I used for my sentiment:
{heartfelt sentiments}


Burlap & White
Rustic and elegant, somehow.....
I have used kraft & white before, but adding that bit of burlap with the lace for texture....
its definately a favorite of mine.



This is the stamp set I used for my sentiment:
{you make my heart puffy}

I am pretty excited with how my cards turned out....
Amazing how some well thought out photos can get the creativity flowing!
I hope you try using mood boards (if you haven't already) to inspire some of your own Unity projects!

Thanks so much for checking out my projects today.
Happy Wednesday!
~Shilo

Labels: ,