Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday


Hi everyone, Laurel here.
I love creating for Inspiration Wednesday.
I have a Pinterest board that called Inspired By.
I love to just go through it on days when I am feeling I need some mojo.
This is the inspiration photo I went with today.

I was inspired by the placement of the objects
and I also pulled out the colors.
I fussy cut the frames and flowers from some pattern paper.
The background paper has been stamped with the
Classified Newsprint along with a stamp from the You Can Do Anything SMAK kit.


I then tucked a sentiment from the How You Doin' set behind one of the frames.


Does this inspire you?
I would love to see where the inspiration photo takes you!

Now be sure to check out the shop for the new releases and as always the fabulous sale!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Yes, this does inspire me actually! LOL Some days you really need some inspiration more than others. Thanks for sharing

cal8007 said...

So soft and lovely!! Love it!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close