Inspiration Wednesday

Greetings everyone.  Kris here to [hopefully] bring you a little bit of inspiration today.

Everywhere I turn, there are mason jars and burlap.  The feeling is rustic, yet charming.  When you add lace and flowers, it's hard to resist.  Here's an example of what I'm talking about.


So, I got to thinking that I could make something using these four "ingredients" and do it with rubber stamps...UNITY images of course.
 


I used images from a lot of different Unity kits and here are the links to them:
Mason Jar - Jar of Sunshine Kit
Burlap - A Bit of Burlap
Lace - Magic of Beginnings January 2015 KOTM
Leaf - {leaf}ing Grateful (Past SOTW)
Flower - Everything Happens to be Wonderful (Past SOTW)
 
Don't forget, you have until midnight tonight to enter last month's {be insired} challenge.  Just follow along with one of these beautiful sketches or the color guideline.
 
 


Labels: ,