Give Me Some COLOR!!

Hello Unity Peeps! It's Kary sharing two colorful SMAK and LOL projects today. 


The weather has been awful recently Downunder - lots of rain and I'm finding it hard to get out of bed each morning... ;)  I need some color - Heaps of color on my projects this week to bring back some cheer

For my first project, I used an older SMAK kit which I absolutely love - January 2016 Ourselves.  If you are wondering what a SMAK Kit is and how to get your hands on the kit, read all about it here.

JANUARY-2015-SMAK-OURSELVES


The huge flower is a perfect stamp to create the background.  I stamped the flower several times on watercolor paper with various Distress Ink Markers.  Then I used a wet brush to blend the colors.

The next project uses the same marker technique with the latest LOL stamp set - Believe in You.


BELIEVE-IN-YOU

Don't you think this is an Amazing set?  Love it!!


I hope these projects inspire you to create something with the SMAK and LOL sets in your stash today.

Have a Great Day!!


Labels: , ,