FWF Time!

Have we really made it to another Friday already?! Lucky us!

Let's get straight to it, then! Friends with Flair is a link party every Friday where YOU get to show us what projects you've made this week using Unity Stamps. Can't wait to see the prettiness in the gallery below!

But before you can link up, you must look at my little project ;) I made a VERY simple Beer Tag to attach to a fancy Ommegang for my hubby.


I used a stamp from A Round of Cocktails kit which I just heat embossed in gold. Then I cut it out and matted it onto some patterned cork (DCWV), punched a hole, and tied it around the beer! Really it was finished in a matter of minutes.


Now it's your turn!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: , , ,