Friends with Flair Linky Time!

We survived another week and made it to FRIDAY! 

Maybe we should celebrate with another fabulous day of FRIENDS WITH FLAIR... what do ya say?

My card today is made for a very very special friend of mine. She's actually flying across the country to visit me this week and this card will greet her when she arrives!


Giraffes are her absolute favorite animal, have been her whole life, so this sweet "Longing to Be Giraffe" stamp was perfect. I did some quick Copic coloring, added gold shimmer, and some gold washi tape.


Quick confession: As soon as I took this photo, I swapped out the sentiment for one of those naughty words stamps that Unity has... this is my best friend after all! (I used this stamp)

Now it's your turn!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: , ,