A Spring Birthday Card with Guest Designer Mindy Baxter



Hi there everyone. It's Mindy here and I'm so excited to Guest Designing for Unity this month. 
I hope you will enjoy what I have to share with you. 

Here's a card I made using Unity's January Kit of the Month. This kit is so versatile and the sizes of the stamps are so much bigger than what you would think from the photo online. The Sentiment is from the Sweet Elle Stamp of the Week Set.

JANUARY-2015-MAGIC-OF-BEGINNINGS

I used the 'no line' stamping technique, one of my favorites. I stamped the image in Memento Desert Sand ink and colored with my Copics using Y0000, Y21, Y26, Y28, G82 and G85. 


I added some Flowersoft along the entire bottom of the card. I love the texture the Flowersoft gives.


I took some Journey Glaze and put some in the centers of all of the flowers. You can see a little shine to them in the photo. Of course I use lots of 3d foam dots when creating. It adds so much to your cards. Even if it's a simple one. 


I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Hugs, Mindy


Labels: , , , , ,