Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday ~ Months become Years

Happy Wednesday!
Angeline here to share with you some mid-week inspiration.

I have been clearing up my scrappy room and if you are like me, you would have a HUGE stash of scraps just laying around. :) Oh, and did I mention I have so many Washi Tapes I could start a store too? Haha. So, instead of throwing them away or letting them lay waste - I decided to turn them into something pretty! :)

I have a basic planner and it needed some "pretty" in it, so I took out my wonderful yummy Unity stamps and began my planner project. Here's a look of what I made for my Monthly Page planner covers.


I took lots of scrap papers and washi tapes to decorate the plain pages. Then for the months, I used the "Months become Years" SMAK 9/14. It's perfect for projects like these or if you're making calendars, Project Life and more!! I then took a variety of my Unity stamps to stamp more "pretty" in it :) I also added some enamel dots using the Viva Decor Paper Pens.

Here's a close up of each month!




Hope you are inspired to use your Unity stamps and scrap papers to make something this week :)
Have fun!

7 comments:

Iris said...

Cute idea - love the wahsi and the papers.

cal8007 said...

Time to start gathering mine! Love the idea, Angeline!!

Hugs,
Carmen

Amante del Papel said...

awesome!

heidiscoll said...

Love it! That's using your imagination! :) Good not to waste paper.

Donna K said...

Great way to use up those supplies!! Now you have room to buy more! Very pretty page covers.

Angeline Choo said...

Thanks everybody! :) Let's use not throw, right? hehe :)

Nancy said...

These are really pretty and a great way to use up leftover supplies. Seeing these makes me wish I were busy enough to need a planner!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close